.

.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Hoo Hoos and Balls

Tonight, as every night, Len wrapped Kate up in her penguin towel (thanks Yia Yia and Pappou!) fresh from the bath. Kate calls the towel "hoo hoo" (her aviary terminology is a bit off...). There are nice folded areas in the towel where you can put your hands and your head. As Len was wrapping her up she said:

I want to put  my hands in my hoo hoo.
_______________________
We have two small balls that we throw for them to help with eye/hand coordination, large and small motor skills and eye tracking...................no? not buying that?

ok, yes, we play fetch with our kids

Hey, it kills A LOT of time in the afternoon!

Yesterday, Kate, indicating she wanted to play this particular game, yelled out:

I want to play with my balls in the hallway! Lucy wants to play with my balls too!
_________________________
Who knew that a 2 year old could make me flash back to my teenage years...

1 comment:

Jodie said...

hahahahahah! :) SOOOoooooo needed that laugh this morning! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...