.

.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Reading

Love this book that we got from Greta for Christmas (thank you again Greta!). The irony is lost on them but they love it anyway--especially since they know what the iPad is.

You may notice Kate scratching away at her thigh. She has a bit of contact dermatitis that we've been battling for a couple of days. All these layers she's wearing just to go play is not helping. Dr. E said talcum powder, not the cornstarch talc powder I was using. Hope that clears it up.
 

4 comments:

Heather H. said...

Lisa, that book is TOO funny!

I love the girls' mix-matched shirts. Very sweet.

Xin nian kuai le!!!!

Jodie said...

I couldn't get past the beautiful hair that is growing! how smart Kate is! And how Lucy's appetite is phenomenal! :) Beautiful baby girls, my friend....:)

gratis total said...

Im from Spain, and I future mum, also from Luohe, like your beautiful Lucy (just one week to be there) . Maybe my boy was her friend, he has 2 years now...thanks for this months,my time here was special.

Smitha Mathew said...

That book is cool!! It will be great if you can do a post on your favorite kids books. Kate talks so well at 2yrs!! i am sure it is all that listening.

Thank you
Smitha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...