.

.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Update to blog sidebar

As requested by a couple of blog readers, I am making some additions to the blog. The first is a book list for books that I've referred to regularly when raising Kate and Lucy. It's on the sidebar now. Some are more fun to read than others but I have found them all invaluable at one time or another.

The second thing, which will take much longer, is to make a list with links to websites, services or products that I've found helpful. That, too, will be in the sidebar and I'll let you know when that is up. I'll also add to both lists as I find new things I like.

The third thing is a post about attachment, specifically, what we have done in our family. Honestly, I've been working on this post for a while trying to figure out how much to share and, if I chose not to share some things, will it be as effective or helpful for others. Bear with me as I try to parse out how much of my inner emotional life I'm willing to put out there.

In the meantime, enjoy the book list!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Lisa for your hard work and all the time it will take you. I truly appreciate all your posts, ideas, links etc. Loved the video of the girls and Len in the snow.
Thanks, Elizabeth
p.s. So pleased to read and hear about Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...