.

.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Children's books

I added a list on the sidebar of Kate's and Lucy's favorite reads of the moment (and I will update this as their interests change so check back every now and then if you're interested). I only included their top five as otherwise the list would just be ridiculously long. It's funny because Lucy's favorites now used to be Kate's favorites a year ago. Kate can now pretty much read them from memory and quite often does since we read Lucy's favorites at their bedtime. Kate's attention span lasts through not just one Dr. Seuss book but several of them so I read the longer books to Kate while Lucy is napping. Sometimes I will read them while Lucy is sitting with us just to introduce them to her but always alternate a longer book with a picture book that Lucy has chosen.  All in all, storytime is a MUCH more pleasant activity than it was a few months ago.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...