.

.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ahhhhhhhh

Yesterday I spent a bliss-filled 5 hours at the spa courtesy of Yia Yia and Pappou. I finally had a free day to enjoy the Christmas present they so generously surprised me with. I started out with a 30 minute hydrotherapy bath. 77 jets massaged my entire body at fluctuating intensity levels while I floated in warm, lavender-scented water in a candle-lit room.  Next up was a 60 minute aromatherapy massage, most of it deep tissue massage on my back (I have 2 toddlers....it was much-needed). After a short rest in the lounge with some lemon water and a trashy mag, I headed to another room for a 60 minute facial (and a nap). Another lounge-filled few minutes and it was off to get a mani/pedi and peruse the latest issue of Bon Appétit, completely uninterrupted by a small person trying to rip the pages out before I could read them.
__________________________


Kate: Mama, your toenails are purple!

Lucy: Whoooa!
Whoooa indeed. It was Heaven. Thank you again, Katherine and Don, for such a thoughtful gift.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Beautiful purple toes! :) So glad you had a relaxing day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...