.

.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Grapes!

Kate has always been willing to try fruit and will even go so far as to keep it rolling around in her mouth on occasion. But to bite it, chew it and swallow it...not so much. But! Grapes! We've been working on grape eating for a good long while and I finally got her to eat one. And then another and another. The best, though, is the look on her face as she's eating them.
Many thanks again to Nana for the beach shirts! The girls love them and ask to wear them quite often (as will be in evidence in a later video as well).

This is going to be a week of videos as I haven't had much time to write lately. I really miss my writing time and hope things will sort themselves out again so I can string together some coherent sentences.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

LOVE the look on Kate's face while eating grapes. lol Soooo precious. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...