.

.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ballerinas in action

Yesterday's class was held in a regular classroom instead of the racquetball court with much better results. Both girls were still a bit whiny and clingy at the start of class but by the time we got to walking on tippy toes they were much more comfortable.
Here's Kate:

Kate ballet from Lisa on Vimeo.

And here's Lucy:

Lucy ballet from Lisa on Vimeo.

Still no news on the biopsy results. Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's post...it always seems crazy that so many people that I've never met are so invested in our story. The internet has certainly changed our lives hasn't it?

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Not crazy, wonderful! I wondered why I started a public blog when I was waiting for my boys, especially as I used to think bloggers were weird. Then I realized, I wanted all those lovely strangers praying for us! And, it worked!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...