.

.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A peek into Kate's naptime

Lucy naps like clockwork every single day right after lunch. She even asks to be taken to her crib for her nap. Meanwhile, the Energizer Bunny, aka Kate, is hard at work. On this day she decided to do one of her favorite activities: building train tracks. She's not so much into actually playing with the trains on the tracks, just in putting them together.

I was surprised to hear her calling the switch piece, where trains can switch tracks, the "W". Obviously it looks like a W but I didn't know she knew what a W looked like just yet. And I really loved that she finished the ABC song once she started talking about W. (And yes, I can say W just one more time...Spiff! I'll save you the energy of pointing that out to me, Oh, and...W.).

Kate's naptime from Lisa on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Love starting my morning hearing Miss Kate laugh and talk up a storm. :) She's sooooo smart! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...