.

.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

23 years

I have now been married for 1/2 of my life. To the same person even.

A lot of people have asked us what makes our marriage work. I could say things like love, mutual respect, or just plain stubbornness and all of those would be true. I could even now say the girls keep us together which would also be true. Honestly though, it all boils down to the promise we made to each other and our families 23 years ago:

...to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Happy Anniversary Len. I love you still. Let's see what the next 23 years holds, shall we?

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Happy Anniversary, my friend!!! May the next 23 yrs be as good....and even better than the first 23. :)

mommy of 2 said...

Beautiful! Happy anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...