.

.

Monday, June 4, 2012

The downhill slide to 50...

It's been a busy weekend here. My mom arrived on Saturday and will be here for 3 weeks or so helping me out with the girls while I go to many, many doctor appointments and Len travels for work. We spent a pretty quiet weekend taking the girls to the park, planting flowers on the deck and reading.
We celebrated my 46th birthday yesterday with dinner out at Demera Ethiopian Restaurant, one of my favorite places to eat. Wow. I'm now officially closer to 50 than to 40. Hmmmm. Not sure how I feel about that one....

Nana is getting lots of time with her girls. Here they were today while I was upstairs filling out forms for various doctor consultations I have coming up. 
Tomorrow is my next MRI to determine if the tumor has grown. I will find out the results on Wednesday. Here's hoping it is minding its manners and not shoving my vital organs all around.

6 comments:

Jodie said...

So happy your mama is there, friend. I know that takes a TREMENDOUS amount of pressure off you. As for the tumor....praying there's absolutely no change in size. :D Well, if there is any change I'd like it to be smaller, thank you very much. :)

Elizabeth said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lisa! I will be thinking of you over the next three weeks with all of our appointments. Best of luck with them. Keep us posted.

Elizabeth said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lisa. I will be thinking of you with all your travels and appointments over the next few weeks.

Heather H. said...

Lisa,

I hope all goes well with your appointment, and you get good news!

Heather

Reg said...

wish you a good week and specially all the best for all your appointments.

Lisa said...

Thanks everybody!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...