.

.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Conclusion of the Missing Kitty

I wrote earlier about Kate's lost kitty. Every day from the day we got back she would ask if the kitty was in the mail yet and every day we would say no, but perhaps tomorrow. Praise be, the kitty arrived but since the girls were already in bed by the time we went through the mail, we saved it for the morning. Please keep in mind, I did not prep Kate for any of these answers she gave me in this video...she has an amazing (and scary) memory.

Missing Kitty Conclusion from Lisa on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I LOVE hearing them talk!!! When Kate giggled....so did I! lol :) Thank you so much for sharing with us....<3

mommy of 2 said...

I love it!!! What a happy ending. Write a children's book about Missing Kitty's adventures!
Kerri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...