.

.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Playing Doctor

Kate and Lucy love to play doctor. More specifically, doctor chiropractor. We go see Dr. Jason, our chiropractor, several times a month and they love it. They both run over to the table when it's their turn.

 
 

I have to say that I see a difference since we've been going for the past 6 months, especially with Lucy. Her intestinal system is more regular, her sleep is better, and they both say it makes them feel good when the "popcorn" in their back is popped. I'm sure the stickers don't hurt either.

I caught them playing doctor chiropractor last week. This particular game makes a regular appearance in our house now.
Playing doctor from Lisa on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Future doctors at work, I see. ;) Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...