.

.

Friday, November 16, 2012

A chance encounter

Kathy and I took the girls to the Galleria to give Nana a break. While we were playing in the children's area I hear someone say, "Is your name Lisa?" I said yes and she said, "You write the blog Are We There Yet Len?"  And just like that I met Linda and her son Henry. Linda also adopted from China. Henry is from Lucy's original orphanage, Xuchang, and she had been reading my blog for a while. It turns out we also used the same adoption agency, CCAI.

We ended up watching the kiddoes play for a bit while we got to know each other. Since it was getting on to lunchtime, we headed down to the food court together so we could keep talking. Linda is just the nicest person and I must say Henry is quite a cutie with the best smile! See for yourself!
 
 
If you'd like another blog to read, please check hers out here!

2 comments:

Heather H. said...

"It's a small world after all..."

Tony and Sue said...

So glad you got to meet Linda and Henry! I hear you have another playdate scheduled before you go home! That's so wonderful! Henry was adopted just 2 weeks after we met our son! I got to meet Henry in person before his mama and baba came to China! I check in with your blog every so often and am glad you are almost done and getting ready to go home!

Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...