.

.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

What I hope for Lucy

I am still in awe of this story...that he could find his parents in the sea of humanity that is China, that he had the grace and strength of character to release them from guilt, that he was able to see his own circumstances in life as a blessing instead of harboring shame and resentment. It is my deepest wish for Lucy should she have the same questions as she grows up.

http://www.oregonquarterly.com/winter2012/feature3.php


- Posted using BlogPress from my fabulously wonderful iPad!

3 comments:

Karla said...

I loved reading Wyatt's story. Thanks for sharing.

mommy of 2 said...

Wow! What a story! :)
Kerri

Heather H. said...

Thank you so much, Lisa, for sharing this story. I hope my children get an opportunity to connect with their birth families. It's remote, I know, but I do hope for it. And if it doesn't happen, I so hope each one can simply focus on the good in life, and accept the hard parts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...