.

.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

White Christmas

The snow started to fall mid-morning and continued for long enough to give the ground a good coating but not so long that we would have to shovel out. The girls were beyond excited to finally see snow again and begged to be taken out. Normally this is not a big deal but at the moment, I'm the only one in the house that isn't sick. The girls are on the tail-end of a cold--green snot and croupy coughs are what is left for them. Len has the cough, runny nose and run-down feeling. Nana seems to have been hit the hardest and feels like a truck has run over her.

No, Mom, just 3 months with 2 toddlers. Much worse than a truck.

Len sucked it up, suited up and headed out while I started prep for dinner and Nana took a nap.
 
Such joy on their faces!
 
 My snow angels.

Now I know why Kate was COMPLETELY SOAKING WET when she came back in.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 Lucy wanted to throw snowballs instead.
 Looks like we'll need to invest in sleds this year for our little snow bunnies.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

LOVE IT!!! And I'm SO JEALOUS!!! Sure wish it would snow here like it did back in 1987. :/ hee, hee

Elizabeth said...

I am jealous too! It is cold, wet, grey and windy here in Vancouver. I soooooo miss the snow from the central interior of our province where I taught for nine years. Hope everybody is feeling better soon and that you don't get it Lisa. It sounds like what has been going around up here and what I now have! I LOVE THe SNOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...