.

.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Yes, I realize that I'm a day late but I'm still enthusiastic and that should count for something right? What I'm most excited about is that 2012 is OVER. O.V.E.R.

2013, take notice. You better be a much better year than your bitchy sister 2012. I'm not going to take any crap from you, you understand me? Ok. Glad we are settled on that.

Ms. Julie gave us a wonderful Christmas present. She offered to stay overnight and wake up with the girls so we could go out for New Year's Eve. How awesome is that?? We totally took her up on it and headed off to Betsy and Brandon's house. We had a blast! Not only was there groping when pictures were being taken
yep, that is Betsy's hand on my breast

There was also beer pong and flippy cup, which, it turns out, I'm pretty good at!
 
 
 Lisa M. was a quick learner as well and flipped her cup on the first try most of the time.
 Rocking the 'stash.
 Len finally got in on the action and held his own!
 
We got home around 2:30am and slept blissfully until 11am. Julie held down the fort while we snuck out the back and went for brunch, returning to find both girls in their rooms for naps. Ms. Julie is, quite simply, the best gift our family received in 2012. So I guess last year wasn't a total loss.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...