.

.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sick again

I guess my immune system has taken a hit later rather than sooner. I took my original round of penicillin and finished it up but I never felt back to normal. Within a week, the same symptoms returned so I called the doctor and was put back on penicillin, this time for a 10 day round. This morning I woke with a full-on head cold. So. Sinusitus AND a head cold. The symptoms of the head cold actually started yesterday after I went to the chiropractor followed by the a 45 minute rest in the salt cave. Both of those treatments served to open my sinuses and boy, have they ever opened. My nose is a veritable fountain.

It's so unusual for me to be sick and I am SO NOT a good patient. Looks like we're in for one long weekend.


- Posted using BlogPress from my fabulously wonderful iPad!

2 comments:

Lynn K said...

Rest up and feel better.

Lynn K said...

Rest up and feel better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...