.

.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A plethora of videos

Mostly because I seem to be wordless lately, I am keeping the blog going by posting videos. I seem to be in an off-line kind of mood. I am rarely on facebook, responding to emails unless absolutely necessary, reading other blogs, etc. I am letting everything go that is not absolutely related to keeping us alive.

I don't quite know what's going on with me but I hope my up-coming month in FL will help with the blues that have descended in full force lately. The girls and I will be spending the month of July in FL visiting various family and friends. Len will be there for some of the trip too but will have to come back for work. He's out of town all this week as well. Sigh.

Here's Lucy singing the I love you song:
I love you by Lucy from Lisa on Vimeo.

Here's Kate's version:
I love you by Kate from Lisa on Vimeo.

For a rather shouty episode of singing, you can view this:
Shout singing from Lisa on Vimeo.

For a more peaceful tune, here is Kate singing the I don't know song that Ms. Julie made up. She made it up in response to her question, "What do you want me to sing?"
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know how this song goes
I don't know the tune
I don't know the words
I say I don't know how this song goes.
I don't know how this song goes from Lisa on Vimeo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...