.

.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sara's last brunch

And the girls' last soccer Sunday together. Sigh.

Alek's husband took this right as we were finished and ready to leave. We said goodbye with a bound photo book from our collective pictures for the past 3 years. It was pretty amazing to see how our little ones have grown up together.
 Luke and Marc are ready for the Cubs game!
Len got a few shots on his phone of the girls saying goodbye. Lina has always been a hugger but Lucy is, for the most part, not amenable to hugs, especially from other kids. Unless it's Kate. And now, in the past couple of months, Lina.




And because I'm ready to cry looking at these pictures (which makes it quite difficult to type), I'm going to sign off. I feel like I'm losing one of my daughters and a best friend...but as Kate said to Lina, "We'll come to Sweden to see you!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...