.

.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Fatigue...to the bone

Woke up to more snow this morning. This, after more than 12 hours in bed. I'm just. so. tired. And it will probably show up in my meandering post this morning. Apologies in advance.

On Wednesday, I took the girls and Len to the train and then headed over to the lake. It was too cold to get out of the car for a walk.
Windchill from Lisa on Vimeo.



Yesterday was still quite cold but not as windy so the four of us headed to the lake again. The girls ran around for a bit and played at one of the parks before finally conking out for a nap. We ended up walking about 5 miles (Len's pedometer measured 8 miles for yesterday!).
 The ice is still about 12-18" thick according to the few ice fishermen we saw.


 I ended up climbing straight into bed at 3:30pm, ostensibly for a nap, but I didn't wake up until well past my normal bedtime. Len took care of everything else including feeding the girls and getting them bathed and into bed.

I feel like hibernating until it's all over. Is it Spring yet?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...