.

.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cancer update

My biannual trip to Houston MDA was last week. Armed with two books and some sunscreen, I was looking forward to a few days of relaxing by the pool, some shopping in Rice Village and some good meals with friends



...oh yeah, and lying on an MRI table and waiting anxiously for results.

The news was good.

"The desmoid tumor located in the obturator internus region on the left side shows a slight further decrease in size as compared with 11/14/2013. It is much smaller than it was initially. No evidence of interval recurrence. No complication. No additional lesions detected."
As compared with the pictures I posted from my last trip, you can see that the area (on the side labeled left) is much smaller than it was. The biggest impression is that the contrast isn't as bright or as large as it used to be.

The best news is that I have been released from returning every 6 months. I don't have to return for 9 months.  So a nice warm vacation in February!

I came home to find two happy Things and a beautiful day.
And I finished TWO books! TWO!!! It was a very good week indeed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...