.

.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Another new skill

I knew as soon as I got in the pool that today would be the day Kate learned to float on her back. I knew because when she decides to master something, she will do it over and over and over and over until she can do it. And today she would not do anything other than try to float on her back. I kept hearing, "AGAIN!", every time she would start to sink and I would catch her. And then she just got it!
Kate learned to back float from Lisa on Vimeo.

On another note: Lucy has not let her broken arm keep her from swimming or trying to float. She is not still enough, though, to have the patience for back floating as you can tell from the video.

1 comment:

Gloria Szanto said...

Yea Kate and Lucy great swimmers good job

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...