.

.

Friday, January 30, 2015

I think the singer had the munchies...

So most evenings, after supper and before the bedtime routine, we either read, play games or have a dance party. Last night was unanimously voted as dance party. I found this station that played music that "appeals to children". I scrolled through the list of songs and didn't see anything too treacly so I put it on. The first song was one I knew but with a slightly different twist...it was sung by chipmunks (yes, yes it was).
Dance party 1 from Lisa on Vimeo.

Every now and then Lucy will do some dance move that totally reminds me of Elaine on Seinfeld. I love watching her in the background when she thinks I'm only focused on Kate who is talking to me about what she did in school.

The next song that came on was just...odd. The lyrics made me think the songwriter was smoking pot at the time..."5 different kinds of nachos!"
Dance party 2 from Lisa on Vimeo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...