.

.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Spinney girls and birthday treats

They have both mastered keeping the spinner going by shifting their body weight. Since Lucy is heavier, she takes over the manual labor on this one.
Spinner from Lisa on Vimeo.

Oh, and today begins my last year in my 40s. I just felt all the air leave the room as I typed that. OMG. How am I 49 years old with two children who aren't even in kindergarten yet?? Nevertheless, here I am and tonight as I was cleaning out lunchbags, I found this in Lucy's.
Awwww!

Len brought home donuts from a place that was featured on Extreme Sweets on a food network channel we watched last week. As soon as I saw it I said, "That's what I want for my birthday treat!" and don't you know, the donut shop was located very near Len's office! We quartered each one so all of us got a bit of each. The flavors were triple chocolate, pistachio/lemon, birthday cake and traditional glazed old fashioned. They were delish!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! I hope you had a great day. The donuts look sooooo yummy!

Heather H. said...

Belated Happy Birthday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...