.

.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

The power of social media

To follow-up on my Capital One rant of yesterday: they are back in our good graces. No details but suffice to say we were finally able to resolve our issues after they saw my post and decided they might like to discuss the matter to an agreeable resolution. I held out for three weeks hoping they would do the right thing by us...unfortunately it took public shaming to finally get someone to help us. It's a pity it came to that but I am glad they stepped up and did the right thing in the end.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I thought you might get a response like you did. So many people follow your blog! Didn't you have somebody at MD Anderson know about blog before you got there? Hope Lucy is feeling better soon.

Lisa said...

Yes, MDA contacted me prior to my arrival in Houston. I really didn't want to get "political" on here but we weren't getting anywhere with Capital One doing our due diligence through the proper channels. Same thing happened with Comcast a few years ago. 2 days without cable--did a blog post and we were back in service within 30 minutes! Gotta protect their public image.

Heather H. said...

I'm glad SOMETHING can still get a big business's attention, but it shouldn't have to come to that. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...