.

.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day to me!

Kate and Lucy came home with lovely art and videos from school. These flowers were from Lucy. It says:
You take care of me by "feten (feeding) me"
My favorite thing to do with you is "play weth you"
I know you love me when "I am huen (hugging) you"
I like it when you cook "mecken ches (mac and cheese)"
You make me laugh when "you tekl (tickle) me"
Liu Lao Shi emailed videos of them reading what they had written based on interviewing me earlier in the week:


Lucy Mother's day from Lisa on Vimeo.

And Kate's flowers say:
You make me laugh when "you tickle me"
I know you love me when "you kiss me"
My favorite thing to do with you is "swim"
You take care of me by "makeing me supper"
I like it when you cook "cakes and cupcakes"
Here's her letter:


Kate Happy mother's day from Lisa on Vimeo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...